The integrity of our network is our number one priority, here under you find our
set of guidelines for both traffic routing and product offers. We expect all
partners to comply with them.
GAS, as a mobile performance network, works with premium traffic sources,
routing users of mobile products or services for their monetization.
The next products and behaviours are permitted only with explicit approval of
your GAS account manager and if they are correctly tagged. Our compliance team
will constantly check the campaigns in our network, finding one of these cases
without the proper tag will be considered an offense and the subsequent
penalization will be applied:
- Exit messages
- Scripts forcing pop-under campaigns to pop over (Including Store Links)
- Mobile applications
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or
be a criminal offence.
- Pop-up/under landing page
- Rotating URL’s
The next behaviours are not permitted on our network under any circumstance. As
one of our advertisers you declare and guarantee that your campaigns does not:
- Use copyrighted material (images, landing pages, baselines, logos, color
schemes, buttons or texts) without proof of consent is prohibited. This
specifically (but are not limited to) applies to the Android, Apple,
Whatsapp and Facebook brands.
- Use spywares, adwares, malicious codes, or deliver harmful programs.
- Engage in any illegal online activities such as phishing, spoofing,
ransomware or spamming.
- Promotes non-compliant forms of practice in gambling.
- Contain minors, extreme violence, rape, abuse, incest, torture, urination
- (Only for non-adult/sexy campaigns) Contain adult content, pornographic,
sexual or erotic material.
- Multiple pop-unders are also not permitted.
- Click arbitrage within Global Activo Soluciones S.L. network.
- The offer will not be negatively flagged by any of the leading anti-virus
systems such as (but are not limited to) McAfee / Kaspersky / AVG / Avira /
Bit Defender. This applies to both mobile web services (including the URL
domain) and to mobile apps, specifically Android.
- All products/services and user flows must be compliant with local laws as
well as being compliant with all regulations of payment providers,
especially mobile carriers and credit card processors.
- Promote any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic,
religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc).
- Promote goods, services or activities which are prohibited, and the
activity of promoting in itself is not in accordance with all applicable
laws of jurisdictions to which Advertiser site and/or campaign is concerned
(e.g. laws regulating services and products with special regulations such as
alcohol and tobacco).
- Disclose personal or confidential information that is not publicly
accessible, lacks required consent(s) or which disclosure is illegal due to
- Promote any type of illegal substance or activity (i.e., how to build a
bomb, hacking, ‘phreaking’, etc).
- Contain material which reasonable public consensus deems to be indecent,
immoral or otherwise inappropriate.
- Make use of suspicious campaign settings (known fraudulent patterns).
- Contain links to other sites, applications or any other type of content
presenting the characteristics detailed above.
You agree to inform GAS promptly of all significant changes to the look and/or
content of your campaign, ads and sites.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your campaign, including your ads, meet
these Compliance Guidelines at all times. GAS has the right to check that you
are compliant with this policy and apply the subsequent penalization at any